Well well well...i have often debated on the benifits of being single. So..thought its time i document my thoughts...and here they go.
The following are some of my (own) reasons for being single. I am not advocating this to anyone, but perhaps if i(or you) wish to marry, this would be a good source of knowing what i(or you) would "miss" and more important, am i(or you) ready to miss these?
END OF DISCLAIMER
1. Great Sleep: Cruise for a night of delicious slumber in soft, cozy and warm flannel pajamas. Snuggling up to another body is nice, but so is having all the pillows and covers to myself.
2. Morning Raga: I usually dont like someone complaining how i look in the morning. And to be honest i look terrible - fuzzy tongue, wild hair or puffy eyes . When I am single, others see the “after” picture, not the “before.”
3.Being Natural: Hmm..how i hate to use those razors. Well, when i am single, i don't have too many complaining of my rugged looks. It does itch at the begining, but eventually folks will just assume i have become a liberal Democrat.
4. Ca-ching! : I shall be the happiest person at the bank on Valentine's Day as i make(read if i make) a deposit while others grumble as they withdraw money to pay for those over-priced gifts and special candle light dinners.
5. Great Sex: My ex was wonderful and lasted for few minutes. I, on the other hand, can last for hours (of course not with the same ex).
6. Commitments: This happens to be one of the serious reasons, actually. Its very hard for me to remain focussed and comitted on a single activity all the time. Afterall, there are too many beautiful creatures around right?
Hmm..i still have a lot more things to write but running short of patience and time.