Thursday, February 15, 2007

I thus turned out friendship

And the god said "Your friend is your need answered"?
Need? i said, but i have many with different forms!
He said " He is the one which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving. "
But what if noneth loves thy?
Thy feed my friend and wait for peace and there is born the seed for deceit.
He said "In friendship, all thoughts, all desires, all expectations are born and shared, with joy that is unacclaimed."
But all i got was misery from expectations, evil from desires and shared was my mind for their evil deeds and joy unclaimed.
When i parted her, i grieved. When she parted me, she was joyous.
And i realized, there is no purpose in friendship.
Let thy be my best friend. For in me cannot be expectations from thyself, and neither will i be unjoyous with thyself.
And he said "You shall find your friend in due time..."

No comments: